1. Go to the Library web site at http://library.centennialcollege.ca
2. Click on ‘BOOK A TUTOR' on the left tool bar.
3. Before logging in, read the Learning Centre Guidelines listed below the login box. Enter your myCentennial i.d. and password in the appropriate box.
4. If it is your first time booking a tutor, you must register by filling out the registration form. You only have to register once. After logging in/registering, you will always be taken to the Home page. Click on the VIEW SCHEDULE button in the top left corner.
5. From the drop down menu, Choose your campus. Here you can see the availabilities of all the tutors for the week. Choose your course using the drop down menu to view tutors for your specific course.
6. The time slots that are available for booking are highlighted in white. Click on the time slot you want to book.
7. An appointment window will open up, where you can confirm the date and time. In the boxes provided, enter the course code and specify what you want help with. eg. ACCT-112 – Ch3: Adjusting entries. Indicate any equipment requests if required.
8. Click on SAVE APPOINTMENT to confirm the appointment. Your appointment is now highlighted in yellow on the tutor’s schedule. You will also receive an email confirmation with the appointment details.
9. If you would like to cancel an appointment, click on your appointment (highlighted in yellow) on the tutor’s schedule, and at the bottom of the appointment window, click on CANCEL THIS APPOINTMENT.
NOTE: You can only cancel appointments at least 12 hours in advance. If less than 12 hours, you must contact the Learning Centre at your campus.
10. If all appointments are booked for a specific day and you would like to be put on a waiting list, click on the clock icon in the top left corner for that day in the schedule. You can receive notification of appointments that become available by email(default) or by text message from your cell phone. Note that any incoming text charges may apply depending on your mobile service provider.