With the Bookmyne app, you can search our catalogue for books and check your Library account. Bookmyne is free to download to your mobile device from the Apple App Store and Android Marketplace.
1. After you install and open the app, click on "Libraries" at the bottom of the screen, and the magnifying glass icon at the top to search for your campus library.
2. Choose your campus library and set it as the default by clicking on the star at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on the "Search" icon at the bottom left to search for a book by keyword, title, author or subject.
4. You can check the availability of an item by selecting the title from the results list.
5. To check your holds and fines, click on the "My Account" button at the bottom, and log in to your Library account.
Note: "Change PIN" feature is not available. Changed PINs are automatically reset to the original default each night.
Questions? Feedback? Let us know what you think of this app.