Access over 3,500 video tutorial courses led by experts on web design, software development, photography, business skills, home and small office, project management, 3D + Animation, graphic design audio, music, video editing and more.
Download instructions for How to Add Lynda.com to Your Apps in Office 365 [PDF] or follow the steps below.
- Sign into myCentennial.
- Click on the "Email" icon at rop right.
- Login to your mail account.
If you do not know your login or password, contact the Helpdesk.
- Click on the applications icon at top left. This icon resembles a grid of 9 squares.
- Click on the "ALL" tab.
- Click on the "Lynda.com" option. You may have to scroll down to see it.
- You may save the Lynda.com link to your "HOME" tab by clicking on the three dots "...". A pop-up window will appear. Choose "Pin to home".
Lynda.com has a robust online help feature. This video (1h 27m) will show you how to use many of the features such as Bookmarks, Playlists, Notes and more.