Not able to come to the library to pick up your items? The library is now offering a mailed delivery service through Canada Post. This service is a pilot and is being offered temporarily.
To request an item for mailed delivery:
- Search for the item you want on the library website and place a hold.
- From the holds pick-up drop-down menu, choose Mailed within Canada (minimum 2 weeks to arrive).
- Once your item is available, you will receive an email asking you to fill out a form with your current mailing address.
We will send your items to you with a pre-paid shipping label that you can use to return your items.
- Books will be delivered by Canada Post within Canada only
- The mailing process may take approximately two weeks or longer
- You will be responsible for the books during the entire loan period and will mail them back on or before the due date using the label provided.
If you are not able to wait for your books to be delivered, please contact the library to either cancel your hold or pick it up at one of our campuses.