The Learning Centre offers weekly study groups called Learning Circles for select courses.
Experienced tutors lead Learning Circles, which will allow you to:
- Review and enhance your understanding of course content.
- Clarify difficult concepts and fill in knowledge gaps.
- Compare your notes and learn from your peers.
Learning Circles are offered through an online platform in order to accommodate as many students as possible.
How to Join an Online Learning Circle:
1. Online Learning Circles will be hosted via Microsoft Teams. Links for each Learning Circle can be found on your course shell on eCentennial if there is one available for your course.
2. Please note that you need to login to the Microsoft Teams platform using your myCentennial credentials.
3. During the scheduled day and time, the tutor leading the Learning Circle will start a live feed.
4. A recap of the Learning Circle will be available to view on the Learning Circle Team Channel after its completion for asynchronous viewing.*
Watch the video below to learn how to access these recap videos:
If you have trouble booking an online appointment, please send a detailed e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a Learning Circle session is not offered for your course, contact your campus Learning Strategist to request one.
*For the benefit of all students, the Learning Circles will be recorded and posted to the associated Team Channel after the session is completed. The recordings will be saved to the channel for the duration of the semester for asynchronous viewing. For more information, please contact email@example.com.