Book a Tutor In-Person or Online
Students can book a virtual or in-person tutoring appointment using our online tutor booking system.
Watch this step-by-step video:
1. Before logging in, read the Tutoring Guidelines. NOTE: Booking times are in EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST). Please ensure your device settings are reflective of this to avoid any booking confusions.
2. Login with your myCentennial ID and password in the appropriate box.
3. If it is your first time accessing the tutor booking system, you must register by filling out the registration form. You only have to register once. After logging in and registering, you will always be taken to the Search page.
4. Click on the "Schedule View" button in the top left corner.
5.Select your service from the left side toolbar. For peer tutoring, select "Tutoring". You can also choose to filter your search by campus or type of session.
6. Enter your subject or course code in the search bar and select “Find Hosts” to view tutors for that specific course.
7. Use the buttons in the top right to change calendar views. You will only be able to book appointments up to 7 days in advance regardless of the view you choose.
8. Available appointments are displayed in green. A plus sign indicates the session will be either online OR in person; the globe icon indicates an online-only appointment. Click the block for the available time you prefer and fill in the required details.
9 .Click on “Book Session” to complete your booking.
10. You will receive a confirmation email with the appointment details, and a reminder as your session approaches. If your appointment is in person, you will meet your tutor at the Learning Centre space for your campus. If your appointment is online, you will meet your tutor on MS Teams at the specified time by clicking on the link provided on your dashboard.
|Story Arts Centre||109D|
If you have trouble booking an online appointment, please send a detailed e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelling Your Appointment
1. Login to the tutor booking system.
2. Find your appointment by clicking "Calendar" and then "View All".
3. Open the appointment you wish to cancel. At the bottom of the appointment window, click "Delete"
Appointments cannot be cancelled within 6 hours of the start time. See the Tutoring Guidelines for more details.