Read the latest issue our newsletter Overdue (Vol. 3.2)
The Library & Learning Centre is pleased to release Issue 3.2 of Overdue, its biannual newsletter.
Learn about the different ways the Library & Learning Centre is working to support students, faculty and staff.
In this issue read about:
- How ASPIRE, our interactive online study skills modules, can be embedded into courses to support student success
- Our new collection of over-the-counter medication packaging for Pharmacy students
- Increased participation in our Makerspace and emerging technology workshops for students
- Our Diversity & Belonging Collection and new IEDI titles in LLC
- Our profile on our amazing campus Senior Library Technicians, Jessica Haddon, Katrina Hansen, Cindy Lum, Agnes Rosali and Toni Stockton who keep our campus libraries running smoothly
And much more!
We'd love to hear from you. Share your feedback and let us know what you think.