Book a Study Room
Your safety and well-being are our top priority. To learn more about some of the COVID-19 safety measures Centennial College Libraries have in place check out the Health & Safety information page.
Only registered Centennial College students can book an Individual study room.
These rooms are for individual use ONLY.
Study Room Guidelines
- You can book study rooms online, up to one week in advance.
- The time limit is two hours per day, up to six hours per week.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, unoccupied rooms are released on a first come, first served basis.
- Study rooms are for course-related individual work or study. Students using rooms for purposes other than course-related study may be asked to vacate the room.
- No food or drinks allowed or your session will be terminated.
Library staff reserve the right to withdraw study room privileges if the College Student Code of Conduct is not observed or if booking guidelines are abused.