Book a Study Room
Only registered Centennial College students can book a study room.
Book a study room online.
Study Room Guidelines
- You can book study rooms online, up to one week in advance.
- The time limit is three hours per day, up to six hours per week.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, if you would like to book an unoccupied room, see staff at a Library service desk. Staff may release rooms on a first come, first served basis.
- Study rooms are for course-related work or study. Students using rooms for purposes other than course-related study may be asked to vacate the room.
- No food or uncovered drinks allowed or your session will be terminated.
Whiteboard markers and erasers are available at the Library Help Desk.
Library staff reserve the right to withdraw study room privileges if the College Student Code of Conduct is not observed or if booking guidelines are abused.