Progress Library is home to the Centennial College Archives.
The College Archives are in a secure, climate-controlled environment. The archival collection includes artefacts and primary documents from the College’s history as well as historically significant material withdrawn from Library collections.
Individuals and college departments have generously donated material in the archives.
Some collections held in the archives include:
- Artefacts, slides, audio, and video from Centennial’s history
- History of Rock ‘n’ Roll: A series of photographs donated by Bernie Wentzell
- Pollock Holocaust and Genocide Studies Collection: Primary and secondary sources related to the Holocaust and other Genocides
- Vintage Automobile Repair Manual Collection
- Earth Symphonia Portfolio: Series of more than 60 photographs of the seasons by Stephen Scott Patterson
- Original Artwork: paintings on canvas by various artists
- Arsenal, 1967-1970
- Asylum, 1970-1980
- The Oracle, 1981-1991
- The Observer, 1972-1984
- The Centinel, 1978-2004
- The Courier, 1996-2005
- The Siren, 1991-1995
- Ascent (Alumni magazine), 1990-2006
- Liason, 1971-1976
You may use archival material in the archives reading room, located in L3-16.
You should submit requests for access to archival material to firstname.lastname@example.org.