Centennial Writes recognizes and honours members of the Centennial College community who are authors of published works.
Any student, staff or faculty member can submit a publication written by himself or herself, or another member of the Centennial community.
Criteria for Submission
Centennial Writes accepts submissions in the form of books, chapters or journal articles:
- Written, edited or translated (either individually or jointly) by members of the Centennial College community, including faculty, staff, students, administration
- Published in print or electronic format
Submit your work
To submit your publication to the Centennial Writes collection, please email email@example.com
In your email, please include the following information:
- Publication title, date and publisher
- Link to publisher website or publication on amazon, worldcat etc.
- Indicate whether you have a copy of the publication to donate