Free tutoring services are for currently enrolled Centennial College students.
- Tutors will speak only in English.
- You can book one hour per day, up to a maxiumum of four hours each week.
- Tutors can help with courses in which you are currently enrolled. Tutors only assist with material that has already been taught in class.
- Tutors will not do your homework or assignments.
Appointments and Cancellations
- You must make all appointments online, in advance. If you do not make an appointment in advance, the tutor may not be available.
- If you cannot attend an appointment, please cancel it 12 hours in advance on the computer booking system. If you do not give us 12 hours’ notice, it will be counted as a no-show.
- If you more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, your tutor will not be available and this will count as a no-show. If you collect two no-shows, you will not be allowed to book any more tutoring for the remainder of the semester.
- Failure to abide by the Centennial College Student Code of Conduct and Learning Centre guidelines will result in a loss of tutoring services.
- By registering for this service, you acknowledge that you understand the guidelines above.