Free tutoring services are for currently enrolled Centennial College students.
- Tutors will speak only in English.
- You can book one hour per day, up to a maximum of four hours each week.
- Tutors can help with courses in which you are currently enrolled. Tutors only assist with material that has already been taught in class.
- Tutors will not do your homework or assignments.
Appointments and Cancellations
- You must make all appointments online, in advance. If you do not make an appointment in advance, the tutor may not be available.
- If you cannot make it to your online appointment, please cancel it 6 hours in advance on the computer booking system. If you do not give us 6 hours’ notice, it will be counted as a no-show.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late accessing your appointment, your tutor will not be available and this will count as a no-show. If you collect two no-shows, you will not be allowed to book any more tutoring for the remainder of the semester.
- Failure to abide by the Centennial College Student Code of Conduct and Learning Centre guidelines will result in a loss of tutoring services.
- By registering for this service, you acknowledge that you understand the guidelines above.