Math Learning Strategies
Math learning strategies can help you study math more effectively.
You can meet with a Math Learning Strategist to:
- Identify your math skills and learning style.
- Develop math strategies tailored to your unique learning style.
- Reduce your math anxiety.
- Learn tips and techniques to remember and retain math formulas and processes.
- Explore applications and general enjoyment of mathematics.
If you have completed a math test through the Assessment Centre for placement purposes, you can meet with a Math Learning Strategist for math advising.
Visit the Math Advising Guide to find schedules and more information.