The Progress Makerspace is under construction with a planned launch in Fall 2018.
When completed, the Makerspace will offer students and faculty access to space and
technology to get creative with projects and assignments.
Stay tuned for news and information about the launch of the Progress Makerspace.
The following equipment will be available for use in the Progress Makerspace:
- Programmable hardware (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Makey Makey)
- Electronics and robotics equipment (Little Bits, Squishy Circuits, Lego Robot kits)
- Digital creation equipment (Podcast Studio Kits, Intuos Draw Tablet, LIX 3D Pen)
- iMac workstations (Garage Band, iMovie, Adobe Suite, Logic, Ableton Live)
- PC workstations (Adobe Creative)
- Virtual Reality (VR) workstation
- VR headsets and sensors
- VR workstation with select software
Video and Photography
- HD Camcorder
- SLR camera and lens kits
- Tripods, dolly
- Wireless microphones
- Studio lighting
- Green screen background
- Dynamic microphone
- Condenser microphone
- Audio interfaces
- Microphone stands