Book a Tutor Online
Online peer tutoring will be available for many courses while Centennial College campuses are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Students can book an online appointment using the regular online tutor booking system (Chrome or Firefox web browsers recommended. Connection problems occur using Internet Explorer).
How to Book a Tutor Online
1. Before logging in, read the Tutoring Guidelines.
2. Login with your myCentennial ID and password in the appropriate box.
3. If it is your first time accessing the tutor booking system, you must register by filling out the registration form. You only have to register once. After logging in and registering, you will always be taken to the Home page.
4. Click on the "View Schedule" button in the top left corner.
5. From the drop-down menu, choose your campus (e.g. Online Tutoring - Progress) to view all the tutors available for the week.
6. Choose your course using the drop-down menu to view tutors for your specific course.
7. The time slots that are available for booking are highlighted in white. Click on the time slot you want to book.
8. Confirm the date and time in the appointment window.
9. Enter the course code and specify what you want help with (e.g. ACCT-112 - Ch. 3: Adjusting entries). Also, indicate any accommodations required.
10. Click on "Save Appointment" to confirm the appointment.
11. Your appointment is now highlighted in yellow on the tutor's schedule.
12. You will receive an email from the tutor with a link to access the online appointment. Tutors will be using Skype to virtually meet with students.
If you have trouble booking an online appointment, please send a detailed e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelling Your Appointment
1. Login to the tutor booking system.
2. Click on your appointment (highlighted in yellow) on the tutor's schedule.
3. At the bottom of the appointment window, click "Cancel This Appointment."