Learning Strategies Online Appointments
How to Book a Learning Strategies Online Appointment:
1. Login to the Tutor Booking System with your myCentennial ID and password in the appropriate box.
2. If it is your first time accessing the tutor booking system, you must register by filling out the registration form. You only have to register once. After logging in and registering, you will always be taken to the Home page.
3. In the first drop-down menu on the top, choose "Strategies - Study Skills and Math."
4. In the "Select your course" drop-down menu, choose "Study Skills - Online."
5. The time slots that are available for booking are highlighted in white. Click on the time slot you want to book.
6. Confirm the date and time in the appointment window. Appointments can be 30 minutes or 1 hour in length.
7. Specify what you need help with in the "what would you like to work on today?" space.
8. Click on "Save Appointment" to confirm the appointment.
9. Your appointment is now highlighted in yellow on the Learning Strategist's schedule.
10. You will receive an email from the Learning Strategist with a link to access the online appointment. Learning Strategists will be using Microsoft Teams to virtually meet with students.
If you have trouble booking an online appointment, please send a detailed e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.