Book a Study Room
Only registered Centennial College students can book a group study room.
These rooms are not for individual use.
Study Room Guidelines
- You can book study rooms online, up to one week in advance.
- The time limit for groups is two hours per day, up to six hours per week.
- The group size must comply with the minimum and maximum number of people indicated on the room booking website and posted in each room.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, unoccupied rooms are released on a first come, first served basis.
- Study rooms are for course-related group work or study. Students using rooms for purposes other than course-related study may be asked to vacate the room.
Library staff reserves the right to withdraw group study room privileges if the College Student Code of Conduct is not observed or if booking guidelines are abused.